ดอกเอ็นมิลปลายคหัวบอล - CBN Lapping Ball End Mills
Our CBN lapping ball end mills are intended exclusively for lapping. Used for the superfinishing process, they ensure high precision and a surprisingly shiny surface finish. Although they are intended exclusively for lapping, they ensure the same high-precision machining as standard ball end mills, with a diameter accuracy of 0µm to -3µm and a radius accuracy of ±2μm.
- Able to improve the surface quality in the finishing process
- High-precision machining with a diameter accuracy of 0µm to -3µm and a radius accuracy of ±2μm
- Longer life-span than that of carbide end mills, which marks the shift from the age of carbide end mills to the age of CBN end mills
- High quality and low prices
- Availability of customization