30° / 45° / 60° / 90° Engraving Tools
30° / 45° / 60° / 90° engraving tool with indexable carbide insert, excellent repeatability, reducing your presetting time, no resharpening required.
• They offer you the ability to produce HIGH QUALITY ENGRAVING in most materials.
It performs excellently without producing any burrs, especially in copper, aluminum and stainless steel.
• The latest coated carbide grades help you to obtain higher speed and feed rate,
dramatically reducing your cycle time.
• Each indexable insert has 2 or 4 cutting edges.
Some of our most popular Engraving Tools include:
• X060 Engraving Tools Series:
+ fine engraving 0.2mm bottom width with narrow angle 30° / 45° / 60°.
+ One holder supports the entire X060 series of engraving inserts.
+ Also using for deburring tool.
+ Suitable for engraving all types of materials, such as plastic, non-ferrous metal, aluminum, copper, carbon steel and stainless steel.
• V045 / V060 Engraving Tools Series:
+ Suitable for engraving all types of materials, such as plastic, non-ferrous metal, aluminum, copper, carbon steel and stainless steel and titanium.
+ Depth of per cutting Ap up to 0.8mm for carbon steel, 0.5mm for stainless steel.
• W060 Engraving Tools Series:
+ Limited design, simply for thin or light engraving, used on engraving machine.
• SW Engraving Tools Series:
+ 60° and 90° Engraving cutter. Each insert has 4 cutting edges.
+ The insert can be used for small diameter spotting.
• [ NEW ] ER type Engraving cutter –
ideal solution for BT30, driven tools, tapping and turning center.
+ An integrated ER taper-shank cutter, eliminate assembly tolerance.
+ Easy and simple assembly.
+ Excellent repeatability, saving set-up time.
>> click link for more information.