The AccuThread T3 is built for machining hardened or hard-to-machine materials such as stainless steel, tool steel, and high temp alloys. It is designed to machine only 3 threads at a time, reducing tool pressure and dramatically increasing the chances of tool survival.
Click below for ordering information:
- Improves tool life and produces a precise thread form
- Cuts harder materials and produces deeper threads than a standard thread mill
- Improves cycle time and tool life
- Left hand cutting allows the tool to climb mill while it moves from top to bottom, creating a right-handed thread
- 3 cutting teeth cut minimal threads all at once and reduce side deflection
- AM210® multi-layer PVD coating