The robust Bowers XTL Lever range is perfect for vertical bore measurement, providing accurate and repeatable bore gauging under inspection department or shop-floor conditions.
The XTL has a simple ergonomic action and can be fitted with a wide variety of analogue and digital indicators or even transducer probes. The range can be provided with IP65 rated digital indicators, rendering it resistant to coolant, water and airborne particles. A ‘wireless’ gauge module is also available, enabling cable free communication with remote data collectors, PCs etc.
The cost-effective new XTL boasts hardwearing extended travel carbide measuring anvils and is able to measure diameters up to 100mm.
- Measuring range 6-100mm (diameters above 100mm on request)
- Excellent for vertical bore measurement
- Simple 2-button operation
- Large easy-to-read swivel display (20-100 sizes only)
- 2 preset memories
- RS-232C output
- Self-entering heads
- Constant measuring pressure
- Fast, accurate measurement
- Resolution 0.001mm (0.00005″)
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from 12.5mm
- Blind bore measurement above 12.5mm (0.500″)
- Extensions available above 6mm for deep hole measurement
- Setting rings included with individual instruments and sets
- UKAS certificates supplied as standard with all setting rings
- UKAS certificates supplied with all gauges
- Serial number on all gauges and measuring heads
- Heads with special anvils available to suit specific customer requirements (e.g. Threads, grooves, 2-point, spherical, splines etc)
- Bore gauges manufactured according to DIN863, part4