The new MicroGauge 2-point bore gauging large sets have been designed specifically for the measurement of small bores between 1.0-6.00mm.
Featuring a completely new digital readout and extremely compact overall dimensions, the MicroGauge is truly a pocket-sized instrument. Digital readout and measuring head together are about the same size and format as a ballpoint pen which represents a big advantage for those needing to measure small precision parts and who need to have their gauge with them all the time. The clear LCD display is easily set using only two buttons and results are shown with switchable 0.01/0.001/0.0005mm resolution. Data transfer is via Proximity-RS232 or Proximity-USB output. The measuring heads are equipped with spherical hard-chromed contact points and are set in appropriate setting rings. Like all Bowers bore gauging products the MicroGauge system is available as individual instruments or as full sets. All setting rings are supplied as standard with UKAS certification.
- System range : 1-6mm
- New slimline digital display
- Switchable resolution 0.01/0.001/0.0005mm
- Simple 2-button operation
- Clear LCD display
- Data output : RS232 / USB proximity sensor
- Linearity : Diameter 1.0-1.5 max 2% of measuring travel, min 0.001mm. Diameter 1.5-6 max 1% of measuring travel, min 0.001mm
- Repeatability : 0.001mm
- Available as individual instruments or sets
- UKAS-certificates as standard with all setting rings
- Hard-chromed ball-contacts
- Depth-stops available
- Stand available as an option