Checkmaster is the flexible gauging solution for short production runs. Simply setup your Universal Tooling set to suit your application (see opposite), fit your preferred indicator and zero against a master for fast accurate and incredibly repeatable results. Gauging force can be adjusted for softer materials and biased for either internal or external dimensions by a simple lever selection. This enables multi-dimension setups to be easily catered for.
NEED ABSOLUTE RESULTS?
Using Bowers’ standard digital indicator, the master size can be pre-set. Now the results are displayed as Absolute dimensions. Tolerances can be entered and an out of tolerance symbol will flash for even quicker reference.
The Universal Tooling Set includes 2 x universal tooling blocks, combination blade / radius anvil, Mushroom anvils and mounting bars to allow a variety of internal and external features to be measured.
Checkmasters can be supplied with or without indicators. If ordered ‘Less Indicator’ the Checkmaster will be supplied with a set of split bushes to suit any 8mm or 3⁄8″ stem mount gauge with a suitable reach.
- Unique 3 gauge station and readout capability
- Remarkable versatility and repeatability
- Accepts most dial indicators, digital indicators (12.7mm travel) and Gauging Probes
- Excellent gauge repeatability and reproducibility (G.R. & R.) capability
- Exceptionally tough for shopfloor on-line inspection
- Measuring force, with adjustable setting
- Multi functional
- Ideal for SPC and 100% inspection
- Left or right hand operation
|Checkmaster Comparator without indicator