RLP40 radio transmission lathe probe
Radio frequency probe
The small-bodied RLP40 is a radio frequency probe designed to be turret mounted for part setting and inspection on turning centres.
The robust, ultra-compact design, and secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) communications, make the RLP40 well suited to harsh, demanding environments.
Available with a variety of activation methods, adjustable trigger force and trigger options.
Features and benefits
- Proven kinematic design.
- Secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS).
- Globally recognised 2.4 GHz waveband – compliant with radio regulations in all major markets.
- Ultra-compact design.
- Increased environmental protection.
- 1 μm 2σ repeatability.
RLP40 in action
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
- Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.